The Envirco® LE-DC fan filter unit, uses a combination of DC motor
technology with Envirco’s baffling system technology and backward inclined
fan to make it the most energy-efficient available. This unique combination
takes advantage of Envirco’s expertise in Fan Filter Units and the energy
efficiency of DC motor technology. The electronically commutative (EC)
motor with an internal micro-computer: provides the low energy power
consumption of 95 Watts at 650 CFM and 90 FPM at 0 inches of static
adding high performance and long motor life.
- Low watts, low profile, and low operating costs.
- Three speed switch features low, medium, and high settings; standard on all 2x4 ft. (600 x 1,210 mm) units.
- Backward-inclined centrifugal-type fan. (Not available with SSSC.)
- High efficiency particulate air (HEPA) UL 900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron.
- Snap-in 20x20 pre-filter allows for easy replacement and maintenance.
- Walkable plenum (excluding pre-filter), rated to 250 lbs.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recommended RPC standards.
- UL listed (120V, 240V, 277V) with standard UL 900 filter.
- Ultra-low Penetration Air (ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Airflow Indicator Light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation. Red indicator is ON during normal operation.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm) , 12” (305 mm) and 14” (355.6 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply.
- Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption.
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter. (Universal voltage power supply required.)
- Finish: Powder coat painted or Stainless Steel
- MERV 8 G4 pre-filter available
- Room-Side Replacement (RSR) available with gel seal filter element; filter is replacement from the room side (2x4).
- RSRE provides filter and motor/blower assembly replacement from the room side (2x4).
Other Related Products
For additional information, please contact your local representative.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND WITHOUT INCURRING LIABILITY FOR MODIFICATIONS TO EQUIPMENT PREVIOUSLY SOLD.